- Deposits and payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
- A minimum of 50% of the memorial cost, plus sales tax and foundation are required before we can proceed with your order.
- With your deposit, Dodds Monuments will process your order, order the memorial and provide a proof for your signed approval showing a scaled drawing of the lettering and artwork on the size and type of memorial you have chosen (unless an in shop approval is needed). No memorial can be engraved without a signed approval.
- After the memorial has been engraved, Dodds Monuments will mail an invoice to the purchaser for the remaining balance.*
- Once the purchase is paid in full, the memorial will be scheduled for delivery. (Dependent upon foundation completion and weather conditions)
- Dodds Monuments will photograph the memorial in the cemetery and send photo via mail to the purchaser.
- A $45.00 fee will be assessed on checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
After the legal 3 day waiting period and prior to the memorial being produced by the manufacturer, 25% of the contract subtotal will be held as a processing fee, with the balance thereafter refunded. Once the memorial is produced by the manufacturer, no refunds will be distributed. Foundation costs are non-refundable.
*If the balance is not paid within 60 days of the invoice date, interest may be charged at a rate of 1% per month on the account. After 90 days, Dodds Monuments reserves the right to reprocess the memorial for resale. Once the memorial has been reprocessed for resale, purchaser forfeits all deposits and monies paid.